Post your questions about Sevcar Sachet - in the Forum
Sevcar Sachet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sevcar Sachet
Why and for what indications and diseases Sevcar Sachet drug is prescribed?
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Composition Salts in Sevcar Sachet
List of generics and active salts used in Sevcar Sachet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Sevcar Sachet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Sevcar Sachet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Sevcar Sachet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sevcar Sachet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Sevcar Sachet
When and on what circumstances Sevcar Sachet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Sevcar Sachet
- Why Sevcar Sachet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sevcar Sachet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sevcar Sachet?
- How Sevcar Sachet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sevcar Sachet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sevcar Sachet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sevcar Sachet?
- Setzine Tablet
- Seudofed Tablet
- Seumol Plus Syrup
- Seumol Plus Tablet
- Seumol Syrup
- Seumol Tablet
- Seval Tablet
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcar Tablet
- Sevcept Tablet
- Sevenseas Capsule
- Sevenseas Kid Capsule
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severon Capsule
- Severt Tablet
- Sevista Tablet
- Sevit Tablet