Post your questions about Sevbait Tablet - in the Forum
Sevbait Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sevbait Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Sevbait Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- High phosphate levels in the blood
Composition Salts in Sevbait Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Sevbait Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Sevbait Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Sevbait Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Sevbait Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sevbait Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Sevbait Tablet
When and on what circumstances Sevbait Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Sevbait Tablet
- Why Sevbait Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sevbait Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sevbait Tablet?
- How Sevbait Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sevbait Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sevbait Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sevbait Tablet?
- Setz Tablet
- Setzine Tablet
- Seukold Tablet
- Seumol Plus Syrup
- Seumol Plus Tablet
- Seumol Syrup
- Seumol Tablet
- Seval Tablet
- Sevcar Sachet
- Sevcar Tablet
- Sevcept Tablet
- Sevenseas Capsule
- Sevenseas Kid Capsule
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severon Capsule
- Severt Tablet
- Sevista Tablet