Post your questions about Seumol Tablet - in the Forum
Seumol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Seumol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Seumol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Common cold
- Allergies due to food
- Anaphylactic shock
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Runny nose
- Sneezing I Itching
Composition Salts in Seumol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Seumol Tablet drug?
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4 Mg)
- Pseudoephedrine (60 Mg)
Interactions of Seumol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Seumol Tablet drug?
- Cardiac glycosides
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Seumol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Seumol Tablet?
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Seumol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Seumol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Seumol Tablet
- Why Seumol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Seumol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Seumol Tablet?
- How Seumol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Seumol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Seumol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Seumol Tablet?
- Setvit Capsule
- Setvit L Capsule
- Seudofed Tablet
- Seudonit Syrup
- Seukold Tablet
- Seumol Plus Syrup
- Seumol Plus Tablet
- Seumol Syrup
- Seval Tablet
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcar Sachet
- Sevcar Tablet
- Sevcept Tablet
- Sevenseas Capsule
- Sevenseas Kid Capsule
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severon Capsule