Post your questions about Seudonit Syrup - in the Forum
Seudonit Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Seudonit Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Seudonit Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Common cold
- Dry cough
- Anaphylactic shock
- Allergies due to food
- Appetite suppressor
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
- Runny nose
- Sneezing I Itching
Composition Salts in Seudonit Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Seudonit Syrup drug?
- Dextromethorphan (10 Mg)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2 Mg)
- Phenylpropanolamine (12.5 Mg)
Interactions of Seudonit Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Seudonit Syrup drug?
- Cough and cold medicines
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Seudonit Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Seudonit Syrup?
- Allow the dextromethorphan lozenge or disintegrating strip to dissolve in your mouth
- Always ask a doctor before giving cough or cold medicine to a child
- Avoid its continuous use for longer than 3 months
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Death can occur from the misuse of cough or cold medicine in very young children
- Do not drink alcohol
- it may make you feel drowsier
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use it longer than 3-5 days
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat
- Use it only in acute conditions
- Use it sparingly in all patients especially in infants
- children and cardiac patients
Contra Indications of Seudonit Syrup
When and on what circumstances Seudonit Syrup has to be avoided?
- Advanced hepatic disease
- Advanced respiratory insufficiency
- Intestinal obstruction
- Prostatic hypertrophy
Top Questions about Seudonit Syrup
- Why Seudonit Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Seudonit Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Seudonit Syrup?
- How Seudonit Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Seudonit Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Seudonit Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Seudonit Syrup?
- Setronem Tablet
- Setrosil Injection
- Setuvir Tablet
- Setvit Capsule
- Setvit L Capsule
- Setz Tablet
- Setzine Tablet
- Seudofed Tablet
- Seukold Tablet
- Seumol Plus Syrup
- Seumol Plus Tablet
- Seumol Syrup
- Seumol Tablet
- Seval Tablet
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcar Sachet
- Sevcar Tablet
- Sevcept Tablet