Post your questions about Seudofed Tablet - in the Forum
Seudofed Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Seudofed Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Seudofed Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Sneezing I Itching
- Periods pain
- Runny nose
- Allergies due to food
- Anaphylactic shock
Composition Salts in Seudofed Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Seudofed Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 Mg)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4 Mg)
- Pseudoephedrine (30 Mg)
Interactions of Seudofed Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Seudofed Tablet drug?
- Cardiac glycosides
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Seudofed Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Seudofed Tablet?
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Seudofed Tablet
When and on what circumstances Seudofed Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Seudofed Tablet
- Why Seudofed Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Seudofed Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Seudofed Tablet?
- How Seudofed Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Seudofed Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Seudofed Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Seudofed Tablet?
- Setronem Injection
- Setronem Tablet
- Setuvir Cream
- Setuvir Tablet
- Setvit Capsule
- Setvit L Capsule
- Setz Tablet
- Setzine Tablet
- Seudonit Syrup
- Seukold Tablet
- Seumol Plus Syrup
- Seumol Plus Tablet
- Seumol Syrup
- Seumol Tablet
- Seval Tablet
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcar Sachet
- Sevcar Tablet