Post your questions about Setzine Tablet - in the Forum
Setzine Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Setzine Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Setzine Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
- Hay fever
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
Composition Salts in Setzine Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Setzine Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 Mg)
Interactions of Setzine Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Setzine Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Setzine Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Setzine Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Setzine Tablet
When and on what circumstances Setzine Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Setzine Tablet
- Why Setzine Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Setzine Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Setzine Tablet?
- How Setzine Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Setzine Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Setzine Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Setzine Tablet?
- Setrona Tablet
- Setronem Injection
- Setspar Tablet
- Setuvir Cream
- Setuvir Tablet
- Setvit Capsule
- Setvit L Capsule
- Setz Tablet
- Seudofed Tablet
- Seudonit Syrup
- Seukold Tablet
- Seumol Plus Syrup
- Seumol Plus Tablet
- Seumol Syrup
- Seumol Tablet
- Seval Tablet
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcar Sachet