Post your questions about 4 Blud Syrup - in the Forum
4 Blud Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 4 Blud Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 4 Blud Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Stomach acid
- Redness or infection in eyes
- Loose motion
4 Blud Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 4 Blud Syrup drug?
- Water and sodium retention
- Decreased sexual interest in men
- Absence of a menstrual period in women
Composition Salts in 4 Blud Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 4 Blud Syrup drug?
- Pyrus Malus
- Boerrhavia Diffusa
- Withania Somnifera
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra
Working methodology of 4 Blud Syrup
How the drug 4 Blud Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of 4 Blud Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 4 Blud Syrup drug?
- Ethacrynic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for 4 Blud Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 4 Blud Syrup?
- Allergy to apricot and related plants
- to be used under the medical supervision
Contra Indications of 4 Blud Syrup
When and on what circumstances 4 Blud Syrup has to be avoided?
- Before and after surgery
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease
Top Questions about 4 Blud Syrup
- Why 4 Blud Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 4 Blud Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 4 Blud Syrup?
- How 4 Blud Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 4 Blud Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 4 Blud Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 4 Blud Syrup?