Post your questions about Sefa Injection - in the Forum
Sefa Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sefa Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Sefa Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Composition Salts in Sefa Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Sefa Injection drug?
- Cefotaxime sodium (1000 mg)
Interactions of Sefa Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Sefa Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Sefa Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sefa Injection?
- Do not change the dosage of the medicine
- Do not have any vaccination while using this medicine
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Sefa Injection
When and on what circumstances Sefa Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Sefa Injection
- Why Sefa Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sefa Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sefa Injection?
- How Sefa Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sefa Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sefa Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sefa Injection?
- Seebind Sachet
- Seegraf Capsule
- Seem Tablet
- Seen Tablet
- Seepro Tablet
- Seez Syrup
- Sef Oxi Syrup
- Sef Oxi Tablet
- Sefalox Tablet
- Sefaxim Lb Tablet
- Sefaxim TZ Injection
- Sefazol Injection
- Sefcal Tablet
- Sefdic SP Tablet
- Sefdin Capsule
- Sefdin DT Tablet
- Sefdin Injection
- Sefdin LB Tablet