Post your questions about 3G Guard Tablet - in the Forum
3G Guard Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3G Guard Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3G Guard Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Skin or soft tissue infection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tr
3G Guard Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3G Guard Tablet drug?
- Dilated neck veins
- Difficulty in breathing
- Decreased urination
- Collection of blood under the skin
- Cough producing mucus
- Burning while urinating
- Chest pain
Composition Salts in 3G Guard Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3G Guard Tablet drug?
- Cefpodoxime (200 mg)
Working methodology of 3G Guard Tablet
How the drug 3G Guard Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Interfering with the formation of the bacteria.
Interactions of 3G Guard Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3G Guard Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Citric acid
Precautions to be taken for 3G Guard Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3G Guard Tablet?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Blood clotting problem
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of 3G Guard Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3G Guard Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
Top Questions about 3G Guard Tablet
- Why 3G Guard Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3G Guard Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3G Guard Tablet?
- How 3G Guard Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3G Guard Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3G Guard Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3G Guard Tablet?