Post your questions about Atocef Tablet - in the Forum
Atocef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Atocef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Atocef Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Atocef Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Atocef Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Loose stools
Composition Salts in Atocef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Atocef Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Working methodology of Atocef Tablet
How the drug Atocef Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Atocef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Atocef Tablet drug?
- Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Atocef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Atocef Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Atocef Tablet
When and on what circumstances Atocef Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Atocef Tablet
- Why Atocef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Atocef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Atocef Tablet?
- How Atocef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Atocef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Atocef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Atocef Tablet?