Post your questions about 3Fd Tablet - in the Forum
3Fd Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3Fd Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3Fd Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the spinal cord
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the brain
- Contagious disease of mucous membrane
- Contagious disease of n
3Fd Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3Fd Tablet drug?
- Skin rashes
- Skin sensitivity to sunlight
- Skin reactions
- Severe skin reactions
- Severe allergic reactions
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Rifampin produces brownish-red or orange coloration of the
Composition Salts in 3Fd Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3Fd Tablet drug?
- Isoniazid (225 mg)
- Pyrazinamide (150 mg)
- Rifampicin (750 mg)
Working methodology of 3Fd Tablet
How the drug 3Fd Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Suppressing the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria.
- Preventing growth of bacteria that causes tuberculosis.
- Killing wide range of infection causing bacteria.
Interactions of 3Fd Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3Fd Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 3Fd Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3Fd Tablet?
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Avoid interaction with other medications
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Do not have any immunizations or vaccinations while using this drug
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly
- Have age above 35 years
- Planning to get pregnant
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly monitor liver function and blood uric acid levels during treatment
- Symptoms like unusual tiredness
- feeling of discomfort
- loss of appetite
- urge to vomit or vomiting
- Take caution if you wear contact lenses
- Take this medicine in morning before breakfast preferably
Contra Indications of 3Fd Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3Fd Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute gout or hyperuricaemia
- Allergic reactions
- Liver disease
- Severe hepatic disease
- Severe liver problems
Top Questions about 3Fd Tablet
- Why 3Fd Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3Fd Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3Fd Tablet?
- How 3Fd Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3Fd Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3Fd Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3Fd Tablet?