Rozac Skin Gel
Post your questions about Rozac Skin Gel - in the Forum
Rozac Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Rozac Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Rozac Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Composition Salts in Rozac Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Rozac Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Rozac Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Rozac Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Rozac Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Rozac Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Rozac Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Rozac Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Rozac Skin Gel
- Why Rozac Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Rozac Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Rozac Skin Gel?
- How Rozac Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Rozac Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Rozac Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Rozac Skin Gel?
- Royal Enema
- Royal Spas Tablet
- Royalen Tablet
- Roz D Capsule
- Roz Om Tablet
- Roz Omd Tablet
- Roza DS Tablet
- Roza Tablet
- Rozadin Plus Tablet
- Rozadin Tablet
- Rozafin F Tablet
- Rozalin Capsule
- Rozanex CV Capsule
- Rozapil Tablet
- Rozat F Tablet
- Rozat Nf Tablet
- Rozat Tablet
- Rozavel A Capsule
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone