Post your questions about Athfix Syrup - in the Forum
Athfix Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Athfix Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Athfix Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Athfix Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Athfix Syrup drug?
- GI disturbances
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
Composition Salts in Athfix Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Athfix Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Working methodology of Athfix Syrup
How the drug Athfix Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Athfix Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Athfix Syrup drug?
- Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Athfix Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Athfix Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Athfix Syrup
When and on what circumstances Athfix Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Athfix Syrup
- Why Athfix Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Athfix Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Athfix Syrup?
- How Athfix Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Athfix Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Athfix Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Athfix Syrup?