Post your questions about 3D Soft Gel - in the Forum
3D Soft Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3D Soft Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases 3D Soft Gel drug is prescribed?
- Swelling due to skeletal muscle
- Bone fractures
- Dental and minor surgeries
- Joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Inflammation of joints
- Pain due to skeletal muscle
3D Soft Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3D Soft Gel drug?
- Fluid retention
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Eye diseases
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Blurred vision
- Symptoms related to sunlight exposure
- Stomach ulcer
Composition Salts in 3D Soft Gel
List of generics and active salts used in 3D Soft Gel drug?
- Diclofenac (6000 iu)
Working methodology of 3D Soft Gel
How the drug 3D Soft Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the production of a chemical causing pain
- and inflammation.
Interactions of 3D Soft Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3D Soft Gel drug?
- Pain killers
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for 3D Soft Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3D Soft Gel?
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not take antacids with magnesium as they can interact with the drug
- Do not take it
- if you are allergic to it
- It should be taken with food or immediately after meals
Contra Indications of 3D Soft Gel
When and on what circumstances 3D Soft Gel has to be avoided?
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
Top Questions about 3D Soft Gel
- Why 3D Soft Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3D Soft Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3D Soft Gel?
- How 3D Soft Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3D Soft Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3D Soft Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3D Soft Gel?