Acent P Suspension
Post your questions about Acent P Suspension - in the Forum
Acent P Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acent P Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Acent P Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Acent P Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acent P Suspension drug?
- Skin reddening
- Skin inflammation
- Skin allergies
- Shortness of breath
- Liver damage
- Liver toxicity
- Less white blood cells
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose motions
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
Composition Salts in Acent P Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Acent P Suspension drug?
- Aceclofenac (50 mg)
- Paracetamol (125 mg)
Interactions of Acent P Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acent P Suspension drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Acent P Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acent P Suspension?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Acent P Suspension
When and on what circumstances Acent P Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acent P Suspension
- Why Acent P Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acent P Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acent P Suspension?
- How Acent P Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acent P Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acent P Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acent P Suspension?
- Acenip Tablet
- Acenova Fh Tablet
- Acenova Sr Tablet
- Acenova Tablet
- Acent Gel
- Acent Injection
- Acent MD Tablet
- Acent MR Tablet
- Acent P Tablet
- Acent Plus Tablet
- Acent Sd Tablet
- Acent SR Tablet
- Acent Tablet
- Acent TZ Tablet
- Aceof OD Tablet
- Aceof Tablet
- Aceoff Oz Syrup
- Aceoff Tablet