Post your questions about Ringsol Skin Lotion - in the Forum
Ringsol Skin Lotion drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ringsol Skin Lotion
Why and for what indications and diseases Ringsol Skin Lotion drug is prescribed?
- Pediculosis pubis
- Skin diseases
- Skin redness
- Outer ear infection
- Ectoparasite infections
- Calluses and co
Ringsol Skin Lotion medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ringsol Skin Lotion drug?
Composition Salts in Ringsol Skin Lotion
List of generics and active salts used in Ringsol Skin Lotion drug?
- Acetic acid (2%)
- Benzyl benzoate (2.5%)
- Carbolic acid (2%)
- Salicylic acid (5%)
Working methodology of Ringsol Skin Lotion
How the drug Ringsol Skin Lotion works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Destroying the lice and mites by acting on their nervous system.
- Works as a disinfectant and antiseptic to kill bacteria.
- Works on reducing swelling
- pimples and also loosens and softens the dry
- scaly skin.
Interactions of Ringsol Skin Lotion with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ringsol Skin Lotion drug?
- Nonprescription medicine
- Over the counter medicine
Precautions to be taken for Ringsol Skin Lotion
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ringsol Skin Lotion?
- Apply below neck only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes
- Avoid its contact with eyes
- nose or mouth
- Consult a doctor about medication or kidney problems
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if excessive burning
- stinging or peeling occurs
- Do not touch applicator to any surface
- Do not use two doses at once
- Keep container tightly closed
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Ringsol Skin Lotion
When and on what circumstances Ringsol Skin Lotion has to be avoided?
- After shaving or bathing
- Avoid use on dentures
- Do not apply bandage or heating pad
- Genital warts
- Irritated skin
- Open wounds or irritated skin
- Perforated tympanic membrane
- Warts in the nose or mouth
- or birthmarks
- Warts on the face
- Warts with hair growing from them
Top Questions about Ringsol Skin Lotion
- Why Ringsol Skin Lotion is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ringsol Skin Lotion?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ringsol Skin Lotion?
- How Ringsol Skin Lotion medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ringsol Skin Lotion with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ringsol Skin Lotion?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ringsol Skin Lotion?