Post your questions about Revlamer Tablet - in the Forum
Revlamer Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Revlamer Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Revlamer Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
Composition Salts in Revlamer Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Revlamer Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Revlamer Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Revlamer Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Revlamer Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Revlamer Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Revlamer Tablet
When and on what circumstances Revlamer Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Revlamer Tablet
- Why Revlamer Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Revlamer Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Revlamer Tablet?
- How Revlamer Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Revlamer Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Revlamer Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Revlamer Tablet?
- Revitrol Tablet
- Revival Forte Capsule
- Revive Syrup
- Revive Tablet
- Revive Up Capsule
- Revivin Capsule
- Revize Cream
- Revize Skin Cream
- Revlin Capsule
- Revlin M Capsule
- Revlin M SR Tablet
- Revlin M Tablet
- Revlin Tablet
- Revobact Injection
- Revobact O Tablet
- Revobacto Tablet
- Revocal Tablet
- Revocal XL Tablet