Revaldo P Injection
Post your questions about Revaldo P Injection - in the Forum
Revaldo P Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Revaldo P Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Revaldo P Injection drug is prescribed?
- Postoperative pain
Composition Salts in Revaldo P Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Revaldo P Injection drug?
- Parecoxib (40 mg)
Interactions of Revaldo P Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Revaldo P Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Revaldo P Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Revaldo P Injection?
- Avoid smoking while treating with parecoxib
- Avoid using parecoxib if suffering from rash or ulceration
- Be careful while taking the medicine if suffering from bleeding
- and high blood pressure
- Consult your doctor in case of dehydration or unable to drink fluids
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Revaldo P Injection
When and on what circumstances Revaldo P Injection has to be avoided?
- Heart failure
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver impairment
- Peptic ulcer
Top Questions about Revaldo P Injection
- Why Revaldo P Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Revaldo P Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Revaldo P Injection?
- How Revaldo P Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Revaldo P Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Revaldo P Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Revaldo P Injection?
- Reva DT Tablet
- Reva Syrup
- Revac B Bharat Injection
- Revac B Injection
- Revac B Mcf Injection
- Revac B Paediatric Injection
- Revac B Pead Injection
- Revacon Tablet
- Revaldo Qr Tablet
- Revaldo Tablet
- Revanesse Injection
- Revanex Tablet
- Revas AM Tablet
- Revas AT Tablet
- Revas H Tablet
- Revas R Tablet
- Revas Tablet
- Revat Tablet