Astymin 3 Infusion
Post your questions about Astymin 3 Infusion - in the Forum
Astymin 3 Infusion drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astymin 3 Infusion
Why and for what indications and diseases Astymin 3 Infusion drug is prescribed?
- Adjunct therapy for memory enhancement
- Chest pain
- Boosts the immune system
- Recurrent pain in the legs due to blocked arteries
- Sexual dysfunction
- High blood pressure duri
Astymin 3 Infusion medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astymin 3 Infusion drug?
- Blood abnormalities
- Abdominal pain
- Urge to vomit
- Stomach upset
- Worsening of asthma
- Low blood pressure
Composition Salts in Astymin 3 Infusion
List of generics and active salts used in Astymin 3 Infusion drug?
- Amino acid (81.2 mg)
- Sorbitol (50 mg)
- Glycine (10 mg)
Interactions of Astymin 3 Infusion with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astymin 3 Infusion drug?
- Clozapine Drospirenone Estradiol Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Astymin 3 Infusion
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astymin 3 Infusion?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Astymin 3 Infusion
When and on what circumstances Astymin 3 Infusion has to be avoided?
- Acute heart attack
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Astymin 3 Infusion
- Why Astymin 3 Infusion is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astymin 3 Infusion?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astymin 3 Infusion?
- How Astymin 3 Infusion medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astymin 3 Infusion with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astymin 3 Infusion?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astymin 3 Infusion?
- Astute Tablet
- Astyfer Capsule
- Astyfer Xt Tablet
- Astyfer Z Capsule
- Astyfer Z Forte Capsule
- Astyfer Z Liquid
- Astyfer Z Suspension
- Astyfer Z Syrup
- Astymin C Drops
- Astymin Forte Capsule
- Astymin Hepa Suspension
- Astymin Infusion
- Astymin Injection
- Astymin Liquid
- Astymin Liquid Syrup
- Astymin M Forte Capsule
- Astymin Sn Infusion
- Astymin Sn Suspension