Post your questions about Astyfer Syrup - in the Forum
Astyfer Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astyfer Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Astyfer Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Heart problem
- Folate deficiency
- Gray hair and baldness
- Cold sores
- Deficiency of vitamin B5
- Eye disorders
- Herpes infections
Astyfer Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astyfer Syrup drug?
- Itching of skin
- Itching or mild rash
- Inability to focus
- Skin irritation
- Severe peripheral neuropathies
- Severe allergic reactions
- Side or lower back pain
- Rapid weight gain
Composition Salts in Astyfer Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Astyfer Syrup drug?
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (0.5 mg)
- Vitamin b12 (2.5 mcg)
- L-lysine (25 mg)
- Ferrous glycine sulphate (275 mg)
- Vitamin b1 (5 mg)
- Niacinamide (25 mg)
- Vitamin b2 (3 mg)
- Vitamin b6 (1.5 mg)
- Vitamin c (40 mg)
- L-histidine (4 mg)
- D-panthenol (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Astyfer Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astyfer Syrup drug?
- Allopurinol Amiodarone Antacids Anti-diabetic drugs Arsenic trioxide Atorvastatin Biotin Bisphosphonate Calcium supplements Carbamazepine Chloramphenicol Cholestyramine Clonidine Deferoxamine Elemental iron Fluorouracil Fluphenazine Folic acid Furosemide Gabapentin Hormonal contraceptives Hydrochlorothiazide Levodopa Levothyroxine Lisinopril Methotrexate Methyldopa Penicillamine Phenobarbital Phenytoin Primidone Probenecid Quinolones Riboflavin Sodium succinate Sulfasalazine Sulfinpyrazone Sulphonamide Tetracycline Tricyclic antidepressants Trisenox Warfarin Zinc
Precautions to be taken for Astyfer Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astyfer Syrup?
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
- Avoid taking in empty stomach
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not take
- if you have hemophilia or gastrointestinal blockage
- Do not use if suffering from stomach ulcer
- Do not use if you are planning to be pregnant
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Folic acid deficiency
- If you get rash
- difficulty breathing
- tightness in the chest
- swelling of the mouth
- or tongue
- Intolerance to lysinuric protein
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Liver disease
- Planning to become pregnant
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Should be taken with food to avoid stomach upset
- Sinus congestion
- Take care if you are allergic to it
Contra Indications of Astyfer Syrup
When and on what circumstances Astyfer Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to panthenol analogues
- Hemolytic anemia
- Iron overload disorder
- Leber's disease
- Liver or kidney impairment
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Astyfer Syrup
- Why Astyfer Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astyfer Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astyfer Syrup?
- How Astyfer Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astyfer Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astyfer Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astyfer Syrup?
- Astrovit Plus Tablet
- Astrovit Syrup
- Astsera D Tablet
- Astus Dx Expectorant
- Astus Plus Expectorant
- Astute CV Tablet
- Astute Tablet
- Astyfer Capsule
- Astyfer Xt Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Tablet
- Astyfer Z Capsule
- Astyfer Z Forte Capsule
- Astyfer Z Liquid
- Astyfer Z Suspension
- Astyfer Z Syrup
- Astymin 3 Infusion
- Astymin C Drops
- Astymin Forte Capsule