Post your questions about Astute Tablet - in the Forum
Astute Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astute Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Astute Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Astute Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astute Tablet drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Astute Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Astute Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Astute Tablet
How the drug Astute Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Astute Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astute Tablet drug?
- Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Astute Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astute Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Astute Tablet
When and on what circumstances Astute Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Astute Tablet
- Why Astute Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astute Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astute Tablet?
- How Astute Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astute Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astute Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astute Tablet?