Astute CV Tablet
Post your questions about Astute CV Tablet - in the Forum
Astute CV Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astute CV Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Astute CV Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Skin infections
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Astute CV Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astute CV Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- Mild diarrhea
- Stomach pain
- Vaginal yeast infection
- GI disturbances
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
Composition Salts in Astute CV Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Astute CV Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Clavulanate (125 mg)
Interactions of Astute CV Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astute CV Tablet drug?
- Allopurinol Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Astute CV Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astute CV Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not take this medicine in larger amount
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Astute CV Tablet
When and on what circumstances Astute CV Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Astute CV Tablet
- Why Astute CV Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astute CV Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astute CV Tablet?
- How Astute CV Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astute CV Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astute CV Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astute CV Tablet?
- Astria Cream
- Astrigum Gum Paint
- Astrovit Syrup
- Astrovit Tablet
- Astrozin Tablet
- Astsera D Tablet
- Astus Dx Expectorant
- Astus Plus Expectorant
- Astute Tablet
- Astyfer Capsule
- Astyfer Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Tablet
- Astyfer Z Capsule
- Astyfer Z Forte Capsule
- Astyfer Z Liquid
- Astyfer Z Suspension
- Astyfer Z Syrup