Astus Plus Expectorant
Post your questions about Astus Plus Expectorant - in the Forum
Astus Plus Expectorant drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astus Plus Expectorant
Why and for what indications and diseases Astus Plus Expectorant drug is prescribed?
- Chest congestion
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Chest tightness
- Chronic bronchitis
- Thickened mucus cough
- Respiratory tract diseases
Astus Plus Expectorant medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astus Plus Expectorant drug?
- Behavioral disturbances
- Throat irritation
- Trembling or shaking
- Stomach pain
- Increased heart rate
- Irregular heartbeats
- Itchy skin rash
- Sleep disorder
- Chest pain
Composition Salts in Astus Plus Expectorant
List of generics and active salts used in Astus Plus Expectorant drug?
- Guaifenesin (100 mg)
- Terbutaline (1.25 mg)
- Ambroxol (30 mg)
Interactions of Astus Plus Expectorant with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astus Plus Expectorant drug?
- Bendrofluazide Furosemide Metipranolol Pancuronium Theophylline
Precautions to be taken for Astus Plus Expectorant
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astus Plus Expectorant?
- Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
- severe liver or kidney problems
- Consult your doctor immediately if you develop breathing difficulty
- swelling on your face
- neck throat or tongue
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems
- or if you are taking alcohol
- If you have asthma
- inflammation of air passages
- lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked
- Inform your doctor while undergoing urine tests
- if have recently taken or are taking guaifenesin as it can affect some results
- Limit alcoholic beverages
- Use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle
Contra Indications of Astus Plus Expectorant
When and on what circumstances Astus Plus Expectorant has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulty
- Severe allergic reactions of skin
- Taking more than one cough or cold medicine
Top Questions about Astus Plus Expectorant
- Why Astus Plus Expectorant is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astus Plus Expectorant?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astus Plus Expectorant?
- How Astus Plus Expectorant medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astus Plus Expectorant with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astus Plus Expectorant?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astus Plus Expectorant?
- Astreak Injection
- Astria Cream
- Astrovit Plus Tablet
- Astrovit Syrup
- Astrovit Tablet
- Astrozin Tablet
- Astsera D Tablet
- Astus Dx Expectorant
- Astute CV Tablet
- Astute Tablet
- Astyfer Capsule
- Astyfer Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Tablet
- Astyfer Z Capsule
- Astyfer Z Forte Capsule
- Astyfer Z Liquid
- Astyfer Z Suspension
- Granulocyte colony stimulating factor
- Grape seed extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Griseofulvin ip
- Growth Hormones
- Guaiphenesin ip
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- Gynaecological antifungals
- Gynaecological antiseptics
- Gynaecological products
- H.influenzae b vaccine
- H1n1 vaccine