Astus Dx Expectorant
Post your questions about Astus Dx Expectorant - in the Forum
Astus Dx Expectorant drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astus Dx Expectorant
Why and for what indications and diseases Astus Dx Expectorant drug is prescribed?
- Painful cough
- Nasal decongestant
- Intraocular tension
- Hypotensive conditions
- Dry cough
- Hay fever
- Eye mydriasis
- Common cold
Astus Dx Expectorant medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astus Dx Expectorant drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of the face
- Stomach pain
- High blood pressure
- Breathing problems
- Blurred vision
- Diarrhea or constipation
Composition Salts in Astus Dx Expectorant
List of generics and active salts used in Astus Dx Expectorant drug?
Interactions of Astus Dx Expectorant with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astus Dx Expectorant drug?
- Alcohol Amiodarone Antidepressants Cough and cold medicines Decongestants Diazepam Digoxin Haloperidol High blood pressure medicines Monoamine oxidase inhibitors Nitrazepam Phenelzine Phenytoin Propafenone Quinidine Thioridazine Tranylcypromine Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Astus Dx Expectorant
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astus Dx Expectorant?
- Allow the dextromethorphan lozenge or disintegrating strip to dissolve in your mouth
- Always ask a doctor before giving cough or cold medicine to a child
- Avoid smoking and use of tobacco
- Consult your doctor if suffering from coronary artery disease
- Death can occur from the misuse of cough or cold medicine in very young children
- Do not drink alcohol
- it may make you feel drowsier
- Do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine
- Do not take for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take it too close to bedtime
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat
- If you are allergic to it or any of the other ingredients
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have a fever with a headache or skin rash
- If your symptoms do not improve after 7 days of treatment
- Take it with food
Contra Indications of Astus Dx Expectorant
When and on what circumstances Astus Dx Expectorant has to be avoided?
- Advanced hepatic disease
- Advanced respiratory insufficiency
- Blockage of urinary bladder
- Cannot empty bladder
- Chronic difficulty having a bowel movement
- Chronic obstructive lung disease
- Closed angle glaucoma
- Enlarged prostate
- High blood pressure
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Stenosing peptic ulcer
- Stomach or intestine blockage
Top Questions about Astus Dx Expectorant
- Why Astus Dx Expectorant is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astus Dx Expectorant?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astus Dx Expectorant?
- How Astus Dx Expectorant medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astus Dx Expectorant with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astus Dx Expectorant?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astus Dx Expectorant?
- Astranal Tablet
- Astreak Injection
- Astringent Lotion
- Astrovit Plus Tablet
- Astrovit Syrup
- Astrovit Tablet
- Astrozin Tablet
- Astsera D Tablet
- Astus Plus Expectorant
- Astute CV Tablet
- Astute Tablet
- Astyfer Capsule
- Astyfer Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Tablet
- Astyfer Z Capsule
- Astyfer Z Forte Capsule
- Astyfer Z Liquid
- Phentolamine mesylate
- Phenyl ethyl alcohol
- Phenyl mercuric nitrate
- Phenyl propanolamine
- Phenylethyl Alcohol
- Phenylpropanolamine hcl
- Phenytoin sodium
- Phethalyl sulphathiazole