Astsera D Tablet
Post your questions about Astsera D Tablet - in the Forum
Astsera D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astsera D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Astsera D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear infections
- Dental pain
- Gout attacks
- Muscle aches
- Muscles pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Joint stiffness
- Pain and swelling
- Sore throat
- Sports in
Astsera D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astsera D Tablet drug?
- Bleeding nose
- High blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
- Urge to vomit
- Stuffy nose
Composition Salts in Astsera D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Astsera D Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
Interactions of Astsera D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astsera D Tablet drug?
- Aliskiren Aspirin Captopril Clopidogrel Dalteparin Diclofenac Enoxaparin Heparin Ibuprofen Losartan Naproxen Nitrendipine Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Astsera D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astsera D Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Astsera D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Astsera D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
Top Questions about Astsera D Tablet
- Why Astsera D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astsera D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astsera D Tablet?
- How Astsera D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astsera D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astsera D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astsera D Tablet?
- Astragel Syrup
- Astranal Tablet
- Astrigum Gum Paint
- Astringent Lotion
- Astrovit Plus Tablet
- Astrovit Syrup
- Astrovit Tablet
- Astrozin Tablet
- Astus Dx Expectorant
- Astus Plus Expectorant
- Astute CV Tablet
- Astute Tablet
- Astyfer Capsule
- Astyfer Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Tablet
- Astyfer Z Capsule
- Astyfer Z Forte Capsule