Post your questions about Respas Drops - in the Forum
Respas Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Respas Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Respas Drops drug is prescribed?
- Esophagus inflammation
- Skin problem
- Stomach and intestinal cramping
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Intestinal disorder
- Abdominal swelling
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
Respas Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Respas Drops drug?
Composition Salts in Respas Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Respas Drops drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (10 mg)
Working methodology of Respas Drops
How the drug Respas Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing flatulence with its mucosal protective and anti foaming properties.
- Slowing down the natural movements of the gut and relaxing the muscles in the intestines and stomach.
Interactions of Respas Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Respas Drops drug?
Precautions to be taken for Respas Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Respas Drops?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not exercise in hot weather
- Drink a lot of fluids
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Respas Drops
When and on what circumstances Respas Drops has to be avoided?
- Obstructive uropathy
- Severe ulcerative colitis
Top Questions about Respas Drops
- Why Respas Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Respas Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Respas Drops?
- How Respas Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Respas Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Respas Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Respas Drops?