Post your questions about Astrozin Tablet - in the Forum
Astrozin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astrozin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Astrozin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Hay fever
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
Astrozin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astrozin Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Astrozin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Astrozin Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Astrozin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astrozin Tablet drug?
- Ritonavir Theophylline
Precautions to be taken for Astrozin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astrozin Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Astrozin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Astrozin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Astrozin Tablet
- Why Astrozin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astrozin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astrozin Tablet?
- How Astrozin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astrozin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astrozin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astrozin Tablet?
- Astpar Tablet
- Astragel Syrup
- Astria Cream
- Astrigum Gum Paint
- Astringent Lotion
- Astrovit Plus Tablet
- Astrovit Syrup
- Astrovit Tablet
- Astsera D Tablet
- Astus Dx Expectorant
- Astus Plus Expectorant
- Astute CV Tablet
- Astute Tablet
- Astyfer Capsule
- Astyfer Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Syrup
- Astyfer Xt Tablet
- Astyfer Z Capsule