Post your questions about Reopro Injection - in the Forum
Reopro Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Reopro Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Reopro Injection drug is prescribed?
- Chest Pain
- Blood clots after angioplasty
- Heart attack before angioplasty in unstable angina
Reopro Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Reopro Injection drug?
Composition Salts in Reopro Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Reopro Injection drug?
- Abciximab (2 mg)
Working methodology of Reopro Injection
How the drug Reopro Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Preventing the formation of blood clots.
Interactions of Reopro Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Reopro Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Reopro Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Reopro Injection?
- Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Monitor your blood cell count and blood clotting test
- Monitor your platelet count
Contra Indications of Reopro Injection
When and on what circumstances Reopro Injection has to be avoided?
- Abnormal cell formation within brain
- Active internal bleeding
- History of blood vessel inflammation
- History of cerebrovascular accident
- Major surgery
- Oral anticoagulants within seven days
- Platelets deficiency
- Recent gastrointestinal bleeding or gastrourinary bleeding
- Severe uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Use of intravenous dextran before percutaneous coronary intervention
Top Questions about Reopro Injection
- Why Reopro Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Reopro Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Reopro Injection?
- How Reopro Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Reopro Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Reopro Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Reopro Injection?