Post your questions about Renx Injection - in the Forum
Renx Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Renx Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Renx Injection drug is prescribed?
- Chronic renal disease
Renx Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Renx Injection drug?
Composition Salts in Renx Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Renx Injection drug?
- Calcium polystyrene sulphonate (15 gm)
Working methodology of Renx Injection
How the drug Renx Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Swapping calcium for potassium in large intestine.
Interactions of Renx Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Renx Injection drug?
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
Precautions to be taken for Renx Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Renx Injection?
- Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you have missed
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not use this medicine to treat any other ailments
- Take the medicine exactly as prescribed
Contra Indications of Renx Injection
When and on what circumstances Renx Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Renx Injection
- Why Renx Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Renx Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Renx Injection?
- How Renx Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Renx Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Renx Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Renx Injection?