Post your questions about Renvela Tablet - in the Forum
Renvela Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Renvela Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Renvela Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Composition Salts in Renvela Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Renvela Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Renvela Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Renvela Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Renvela Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Renvela Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Renvela Tablet
When and on what circumstances Renvela Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Renvela Tablet
- Why Renvela Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Renvela Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Renvela Tablet?
- How Renvela Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Renvela Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Renvela Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Renvela Tablet?
- Renovas Tablet
- Renox A Tablet
- Rensure Tablet
- Renty D Tablet
- Renu Fresh Injection
- Renue Forte Capsule
- Renugen Capsule
- Renugen Tablet
- Renx Injection
- Renx Powder
- Renzol D Capsule
- Renzole Capsule
- Renzole D Capsule
- Reo Oa Capsule
- Reo Tablet
- Reo TZ Tablet
- Reocal Tablet
- Reocan Tablet