Post your questions about Renaval Tablet - in the Forum
Renaval Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Renaval Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Renaval Tablet drug is prescribed?
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Composition Salts in Renaval Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Renaval Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Renaval Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Renaval Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Renaval Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Renaval Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Renaval Tablet
When and on what circumstances Renaval Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Renaval Tablet
- Why Renaval Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Renaval Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Renaval Tablet?
- How Renaval Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Renaval Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Renaval Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Renaval Tablet?
- Renac P Tablet
- Renac Sp Tablet
- Renace Tablet
- Renact Tablet
- Renad Injection
- Renalka Syrup
- Renalpane Tablet
- Renaphos Tablet
- Renavit Capsule
- Rencap Tablet
- Rencef O DT Tablet
- Rencef O Syrup
- Rencef O Tablet
- Renchek Tablet
- Renea Capsule
- Renecef SB Injection
- Renedil Tablet
- Renelate Granules Capsule