Post your questions about Renad Injection - in the Forum
Renad Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Renad Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Renad Injection drug is prescribed?
- Anaphylactic shock
- Serious allergies
Composition Salts in Renad Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Renad Injection drug?
- Adrenaline (4 mg)
Interactions of Renad Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Renad Injection drug?
- Timolol ophthalmic
Precautions to be taken for Renad Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Renad Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering with high blood pressure
- heart problems
- brain problems
- overactive thyroid
- prostate gland tumor
- kidney disease
- low blood potassium and high blood calcium levels
- Consult your doctor in case you are suffering from cardiovascular diseases
- parkinson's disease
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not give it during anaesthesia with halothane to patients receiving beta blockers
- Do not inject this medicine into fingers
- ears or genitalia
Contra Indications of Renad Injection
When and on what circumstances Renad Injection has to be avoided?
- Angle closure glaucoma
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Occlusive vascular disease
- Preexisting hypertension
Top Questions about Renad Injection
- Why Renad Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Renad Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Renad Injection?
- How Renad Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Renad Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Renad Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Renad Injection?
- Remylo Plus Tablet
- Remzol Capsule
- Renac P Tablet
- Renac Sp Tablet
- Renace AM Tablet
- Renace H Tablet
- Renace Tablet
- Renact Tablet
- Renalka Syrup
- Renalpane Tablet
- Renaphos Tablet
- Renaval Tablet
- Renavit Capsule
- Rencap Tablet
- Rencef O DT Tablet
- Rencef O Syrup
- Rencef O Tablet
- Renchek Tablet
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone
- Ajowan oil