Post your questions about Rem Injection - in the Forum
Rem Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Rem Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Rem Injection drug is prescribed?
- Urinary tract infections
- Cellulitis wound infections
Composition Salts in Rem Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Rem Injection drug?
- Cefepirome sulphate (250 mg)
Interactions of Rem Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Rem Injection drug?
- Ethacrynic acid
- Frusemide or furosemide
- Reviparin Sodium
Precautions to be taken for Rem Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Rem Injection?
- Aspirin hypersensitivity
- Bronchial asthma
- Impaired kidney function
- Liver function
Contra Indications of Rem Injection
When and on what circumstances Rem Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Rem Injection
- Why Rem Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Rem Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Rem Injection?
- How Rem Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Rem Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Rem Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Rem Injection?
- Relycovit Plus Capsule
- Relyte Powder
- Relyte Sachet
- Rem Cc Expectorant
- Rem Cc Lm Tablet
- Rem Cc Syrup
- Rem Cc Tablet
- Rem Cc XP Expectorant
- Rem Syrup
- Remag Suspension
- Rematrix Plus Sachet
- Rematrix Sachet
- Rembutol Tablet
- Remclox LB Tablet
- Remcold Tablet
- Remcox Tablet
- Remcox Zh Kid Tablet
- Remcox Zh Tablet