Post your questions about Relcer Tablet - in the Forum
Relcer Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Relcer Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Relcer Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Intestinal disorder
- Lower phosphate levels
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Gastric problems
- Increases water in the intestines
- Stomach acid
Composition Salts in Relcer Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Relcer Tablet drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia) (250 mg)
- Dried aluminium hydroxide (250 mg)
- Liquorice (4 mg)
Interactions of Relcer Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Relcer Tablet drug?
- Dolutegravir dutrebis
Precautions to be taken for Relcer Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Relcer Tablet?
- Anti-pain medication
- Arthritis medication
- Blockage of intestines
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Eat a lot of salty foods
- Erectile dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Heart disease
- Heart medication
- Heart problem
- High blood pressure
- History of hypertension
- Iron supplements
- Kidney disease
- Kidney problems
- Kidney stones
- Nerve-muscle disorder
- Planning to become pregnant
- Severe constipation
- Taking antibiotics
Contra Indications of Relcer Tablet
When and on what circumstances Relcer Tablet has to be avoided?
- Alcohol addiction
- Allergic reactions
- History of endometriosis
- Low levels of potassium
- Ovary cancer
- Past or present cancer of the breast
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterus cancer
Top Questions about Relcer Tablet
- Why Relcer Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Relcer Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Relcer Tablet?
- How Relcer Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Relcer Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Relcer Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Relcer Tablet?
- Relaxyl Plus Tablet
- Relaxyl S Tablet
- Relaxyl T Tablet
- Relaxyl Tablet
- Relbovin Injection
- Relcer Gel
- Relcer MPS Oral Gel
- Relcer Oral Gel
- Relcold Syrup
- Relcold Tablet
- Reldin Tablet
- Releez D Capsule
- Releg Tablet
- Relent L Capsule
- Relent OD Capsule
- Relent Plus Syrup
- Relent Syrup
- Relent Tablet