Post your questions about Reedec Injection - in the Forum
Reedec Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Reedec Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Reedec Injection drug is prescribed?
- Kidney failure
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
Reedec Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Reedec Injection drug?
Composition Salts in Reedec Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Reedec Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Working methodology of Reedec Injection
How the drug Reedec Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stimulating the growth of certain tissue and increased oxygen carrying capacity of hb and rbcs by increasing their size.
Interactions of Reedec Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Reedec Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Reedec Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Reedec Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Reedec Injection
When and on what circumstances Reedec Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Reedec Injection
- Why Reedec Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Reedec Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Reedec Injection?
- How Reedec Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Reedec Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Reedec Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Reedec Injection?