Post your questions about Astepod Syrup - in the Forum
Astepod Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Astepod Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Astepod Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Skin or soft tissue infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Astepod Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Astepod Syrup drug?
- Decreased urination
- Burning while urinating
- Chest pain
- Cough producing mucus
- Collection of blood under the skin
- Difficulty in breathing
- Dilated neck vei
Composition Salts in Astepod Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Astepod Syrup drug?
- Cefpodoxime (50 mg)
Interactions of Astepod Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Astepod Syrup drug?
- Aluminium carbonate Citric acid Famotidine Levonorgestrel Propantheline Quinapril Rabeprazole Ranitidine Salmeterol Simethicone
Precautions to be taken for Astepod Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Astepod Syrup?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Blood clotting problem
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of Astepod Syrup
When and on what circumstances Astepod Syrup has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
Top Questions about Astepod Syrup
- Why Astepod Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Astepod Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Astepod Syrup?
- How Astepod Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Astepod Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Astepod Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Astepod Syrup?
- Asteclav Tablet
- Astel H Tablet
- Astelong Tablet
- Astemizole Tablet
- Asten Np Tablet
- Asten P Tablet
- Astepan D Tablet
- Astepan Injection
- Astepod Tablet
- Aster X Mouth Wash
- Asterab DSR Tablet
- Asterab It Capsule
- Asteride Tablet
- Asteril Cream
- Astervit Capsule
- Astex Expectorant
- Astexit Tablet
- Asth Injection