Red Rose F Tablet
Post your questions about Red Rose F Tablet - in the Forum
Red Rose F Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Red Rose F Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Red Rose F Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Diarrhea in malnutrition children
- During pregnancy
- Anemia due to folic acid deficiency
- Folate deficiency
- Increased requirement of folate in the body during pregnancy
Composition Salts in Red Rose F Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Red Rose F Tablet drug?
- Ferrous fumarate (152 mg)
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (750 mcg)
- Elemental zinc (22.5 mg)
Interactions of Red Rose F Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Red Rose F Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Quinolone antibiotics
- Tetracycline antibiotics
Precautions to be taken for Red Rose F Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Red Rose F Tablet?
- Any other dietary supplements
- Bowel problems
- Crohn disease
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Planning to become pregnant
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant women
Contra Indications of Red Rose F Tablet
When and on what circumstances Red Rose F Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Child younger than 4 months old
- High levels of iron
- Kidney infection
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Red Rose F Tablet
- Why Red Rose F Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Red Rose F Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Red Rose F Tablet?
- How Red Rose F Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Red Rose F Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Red Rose F Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Red Rose F Tablet?
- Recutin DT Tablet
- Red Iron Capsule
- Red Iron Xt Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Tablet
- Red Rid Eye Drops
- Red Rid Plus S Drops
- Red Rid S Drops
- Red Rose Capsule
- Red Rose Syrup
- Red X Injection
- Red X Tablet
- Redac Injection
- Redase D Tablet
- Redase Dp Tablet
- Redbury Ax Capsule
- Redbury Capsule
- Redbury Gold Syrup
- Redbury Injection
- Ferric ammonium citrate ip
- Ferric carboxymaltose
- Ferrous ammonium citrate
- Ferrous ascorbate
- Ferrous asparto-glycinate
- Ferrous bisglycinate
- Ferrous combination
- Ferrous destran
- Ferrous Fumarate Ip
- Ferrous gluconate
- Ferrous glycine sulphate
- Ferrous Succinate
- Ferrous sucrose
- Ferrous sulphate
- Fexofenadine hcl