Red Rose Capsule
Post your questions about Red Rose Capsule - in the Forum
Red Rose Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Red Rose Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Red Rose Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Increased requirement of folate in the body during pregnancy
- Folate deficiency
- Poor absorption of food
- Poor diet
- Pernicious anemia
- Red blood cell production
- Anemia d
Composition Salts in Red Rose Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Red Rose Capsule drug?
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (1.5 mg)
- Vitamin b12 (15 mcg)
- Vitamin c (75 mg)
- Carbonyl iron (100 mg)
- Zinc (61.8 mg)
Interactions of Red Rose Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Red Rose Capsule drug?
- Arsenic trioxide
- Elemental iron
- Folic acid
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Tetracycline antibiotics
- Thiazide diuretics
Precautions to be taken for Red Rose Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Red Rose Capsule?
- Avoid taking antacids within 2 hours while taking this medicine
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medicine if you have too much iron builds
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Folic acid deficiency
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Liver disease
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sinus congestion
- Take this medicine without meal
Contra Indications of Red Rose Capsule
When and on what circumstances Red Rose Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Leber's disease
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Red Rose Capsule
- Why Red Rose Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Red Rose Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Red Rose Capsule?
- How Red Rose Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Red Rose Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Red Rose Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Red Rose Capsule?
- Recupex Powder
- Recutin DT Tablet
- Red Iron With B Complex Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Tablet
- Red Rid Eye Drops
- Red Rid Plus S Drops
- Red Rid S Drops
- Red Rose F Tablet
- Red Rose Syrup
- Red X Injection
- Red X Tablet
- Redac Injection
- Redase D Tablet
- Redase Dp Tablet
- Redbury Ax Capsule
- Redbury Capsule
- Redbury Gold Syrup