Red Rid S Drops
Post your questions about Red Rid S Drops - in the Forum
Red Rid S Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Red Rid S Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Red Rid S Drops drug is prescribed?
- Nasal congestion
- Nasal decongestant
- Intraocular tension
- Minor eye redness
- Hypotensive conditions
- Eye mydriasis
- Eye puffiness
Composition Salts in Red Rid S Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Red Rid S Drops drug?
- Naphazoline (0.05%)
- Phenylephrine (0.12%)
Interactions of Red Rid S Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Red Rid S Drops drug?
- High blood pressure medicines
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Red Rid S Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Red Rid S Drops?
- Avoid smoking and use of tobacco
- Consult your doctor if suffering from coronary artery disease
- Do not take it too close to bedtime
- Do not use if allergic
- Do not use if undergoing any eye surgery
- Not recommended to use in high blood pressure
- Stop using the drug if redness in eyes continues with pain
- Take it with food
Contra Indications of Red Rid S Drops
When and on what circumstances Red Rid S Drops has to be avoided?
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Cerebral corticosteroids
- Chronic asthma
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Red Rid S Drops
- Why Red Rid S Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Red Rid S Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Red Rid S Drops?
- How Red Rid S Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Red Rid S Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Red Rid S Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Red Rid S Drops?
- Rector Tablet
- Recupex Powder
- Red Iron Syrup
- Red Iron With B Complex Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Tablet
- Red Rid Eye Drops
- Red Rid Plus S Drops
- Red Rose Capsule
- Red Rose F Tablet
- Red Rose Syrup
- Red X Injection
- Red X Tablet
- Redac Injection
- Redase D Tablet
- Redase Dp Tablet
- Redbury Ax Capsule
- Redbury Capsule