Post your questions about Rector Tablet - in the Forum
Rector Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Rector Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Rector Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Acute pain
- Brain injury
- Brain and nerve disorders
- Spinal cord diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Composition Salts in Rector Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Rector Tablet drug?
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
- Tizanidine (2 mg)
Interactions of Rector Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Rector Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
Precautions to be taken for Rector Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Rector Tablet?
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not stop the treatment immediately
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Rector Tablet
When and on what circumstances Rector Tablet has to be avoided?
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Rector Tablet
- Why Rector Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Rector Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Rector Tablet?
- How Rector Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Rector Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Rector Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Rector Tablet?
- Recox Tablet
- Recox Z Tablet
- Recozy Syrup
- Recozy Tablet
- Recozyme Syrup
- Recticin Rectal Suppository
- Rectof Oz Tablet
- Rectof Tablet
- Recupex Powder
- Recutin DT Tablet
- Red Iron Capsule
- Red Iron Syrup
- Red Iron With B Complex Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Tablet
- Red Rid Eye Drops
- Red Rid Plus S Drops
- Red Rid S Drops