Post your questions about Rectof Tablet - in the Forum
Rectof Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Rectof Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Rectof Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Urinary tract infections
- Typhoid fever
- Vaginal infections
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Skin infections
- Respiratory infections
- Soft tissue
Composition Salts in Rectof Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Rectof Tablet drug?
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
Interactions of Rectof Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Rectof Tablet drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Rectof Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Rectof Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Rectof Tablet
When and on what circumstances Rectof Tablet has to be avoided?
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
Top Questions about Rectof Tablet
- Why Rectof Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Rectof Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Rectof Tablet?
- How Rectof Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Rectof Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Rectof Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Rectof Tablet?
- Recox Kid Tablet
- Recox Tablet
- Recozol Tablet
- Recozy Syrup
- Recozy Tablet
- Recozyme Syrup
- Recticin Rectal Suppository
- Rectof Oz Tablet
- Rector Tablet
- Recupex Powder
- Recutin DT Tablet
- Red Iron Capsule
- Red Iron Syrup
- Red Iron With B Complex Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Tablet
- Red Rid Eye Drops
- Red Rid Plus S Drops