Rectof Oz Tablet
Post your questions about Rectof Oz Tablet - in the Forum
Rectof Oz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Rectof Oz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Rectof Oz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Respiratory infections
- Skin infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Protozoan infections
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Bacterial i
Composition Salts in Rectof Oz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Rectof Oz Tablet drug?
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
- Ornidazole (500 mg)
Interactions of Rectof Oz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Rectof Oz Tablet drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Vecuronium bromide
Precautions to be taken for Rectof Oz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Rectof Oz Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if having epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine on empty stomach
- Swallow the tablet whole with water
Contra Indications of Rectof Oz Tablet
When and on what circumstances Rectof Oz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
- Renal or hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Rectof Oz Tablet
- Why Rectof Oz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Rectof Oz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Rectof Oz Tablet?
- How Rectof Oz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Rectof Oz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Rectof Oz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Rectof Oz Tablet?
- Recovorin Tablet
- Recox Kid Tablet
- Recozol D Tablet
- Recozol Tablet
- Recozy Syrup
- Recozy Tablet
- Recozyme Syrup
- Recticin Rectal Suppository
- Rectof Tablet
- Rector Tablet
- Recupex Powder
- Recutin DT Tablet
- Red Iron Capsule
- Red Iron Syrup
- Red Iron With B Complex Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Syrup
- Red Iron Xt Tablet
- Red Rid Eye Drops