Post your questions about Recozy Syrup - in the Forum
Recozy Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Recozy Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Recozy Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Hypotensive conditions
- Eye mydriasis
- Watery eyes
- Nasal decongestant
- Intraocular tension
- Muscle ache
- Skin allergies
Composition Salts in Recozy Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Recozy Syrup drug?
- Acetaminophen (125 mg)
- Phenylephrine (2.5 mg)
- Cetirizine (2 mg)
Interactions of Recozy Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Recozy Syrup drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
- High blood pressure medicines
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Recozy Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Recozy Syrup?
- Avoid alcohol abuse
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Avoid smoking and use of tobacco
- Consult your doctor if suffering from coronary artery disease
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take it too close to bedtime
- Take it with food
Contra Indications of Recozy Syrup
When and on what circumstances Recozy Syrup has to be avoided?
- Acute liver failure
- Liver problems
- Overdose of acetaminophen
- Poor nutrition
- Serious kidney problems
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about Recozy Syrup
- Why Recozy Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Recozy Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Recozy Syrup?
- How Recozy Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Recozy Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Recozy Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Recozy Syrup?
- Recovit Np Tablet
- Recovit Plus Capsule
- Recovorin Tablet
- Recox Kid Tablet
- Recox Tablet
- Recox Z Tablet
- Recozol D Tablet
- Recozol Tablet
- Recozy Tablet
- Recozyme Syrup
- Recticin Rectal Suppository
- Rectof Oz Tablet
- Rectof Tablet
- Rector Tablet
- Recupex Powder
- Recutin DT Tablet
- Red Iron Capsule
- Red Iron Syrup
- Abiraterone acetate
- Absolute Alcohol
- Acamprosate calcium
- Aceclofenac sodium
- Acetazolamide systemic
- Acetic acid
- Acetyl cysteine
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
- Acetyl salicylic acid
- Acetylcholine eye drops ointment