Post your questions about Recozol Tablet - in the Forum
Recozol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Recozol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Recozol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Esophageal mucosal injury
- Small intestine ulcer
- Gastrin-secreting tumor
- Gastric ulcer
Composition Salts in Recozol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Recozol Tablet drug?
- Pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate (40 mg)
Interactions of Recozol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Recozol Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Recozol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Recozol Tablet?
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
Contra Indications of Recozol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Recozol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
Top Questions about Recozol Tablet
- Why Recozol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Recozol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Recozol Tablet?
- How Recozol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Recozol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Recozol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Recozol Tablet?
- Recovit Capsule
- Recovit Np Tablet
- Recovorin Injection
- Recovorin Tablet
- Recox Kid Tablet
- Recox Tablet
- Recox Z Tablet
- Recozol D Tablet
- Recozy Syrup
- Recozy Tablet
- Recozyme Syrup
- Recticin Rectal Suppository
- Rectof Oz Tablet
- Rectof Tablet
- Rector Tablet
- Recupex Powder
- Recutin DT Tablet
- Red Iron Capsule