Recozol D Tablet
Post your questions about Recozol D Tablet - in the Forum
Recozol D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Recozol D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Recozol D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Small intestine ulcer
- Fullness of stomach
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastrin-secreting tumor
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Esophageal mucosal injury
Composition Salts in Recozol D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Recozol D Tablet drug?
- Pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate (40 mg)
- Domperidone (10 mg)
Interactions of Recozol D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Recozol D Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Recozol D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Recozol D Tablet?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Recozol D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Recozol D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Recozol D Tablet
- Why Recozol D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Recozol D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Recozol D Tablet?
- How Recozol D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Recozol D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Recozol D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Recozol D Tablet?
- Recoverin Capsule
- Recovit Capsule
- Recovit Total Capsule
- Recovorin Injection
- Recovorin Tablet
- Recox Kid Tablet
- Recox Tablet
- Recox Z Tablet
- Recozol Tablet
- Recozy Syrup
- Recozy Tablet
- Recozyme Syrup
- Recticin Rectal Suppository
- Rectof Oz Tablet
- Rectof Tablet
- Rector Tablet
- Recupex Powder
- Recutin DT Tablet