Recox Z Tablet
Post your questions about Recox Z Tablet - in the Forum
Recox Z Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Recox Z Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Recox Z Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the brain
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the spinal cord
- Contagious disease of mucous membrane
- Contagious disease of skin
Composition Salts in Recox Z Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Recox Z Tablet drug?
- Pyrazinamide (500 mg)
- Isoniazid (100 mg)
- Rifampicin (150 mg)
Interactions of Recox Z Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Recox Z Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Recox Z Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Recox Z Tablet?
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Avoid interaction with other medications
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Do not have any immunizations or vaccinations while using this drug
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly
- Have age above 35 years
- Planning to get pregnant
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly monitor liver function and blood uric acid levels during treatment
- Symptoms like unusual tiredness
- feeling of discomfort
- loss of appetite
- urge to vomit or vomiting
- Take caution if you wear contact lenses
- Take this medicine in morning before breakfast preferably
Contra Indications of Recox Z Tablet
When and on what circumstances Recox Z Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute gout or hyperuricaemia
- Allergic reactions
- Liver disease
- Severe hepatic disease
- Severe liver problems
Top Questions about Recox Z Tablet
- Why Recox Z Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Recox Z Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Recox Z Tablet?
- How Recox Z Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Recox Z Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Recox Z Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Recox Z Tablet?
- Recover Tablet
- Recoverin Capsule
- Recovit Plus Capsule
- Recovit Total Capsule
- Recovorin Injection
- Recovorin Tablet
- Recox Kid Tablet
- Recox Tablet
- Recozol D Tablet
- Recozol Tablet
- Recozy Syrup
- Recozy Tablet
- Recozyme Syrup
- Recticin Rectal Suppository
- Rectof Oz Tablet
- Rectof Tablet
- Rector Tablet
- Recupex Powder