Recox Kid Tablet
Post your questions about Recox Kid Tablet - in the Forum
Recox Kid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Recox Kid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Recox Kid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the brain
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the spinal cord
- Contagious disease of mucous membrane
- Contagious disease of skin
Composition Salts in Recox Kid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Recox Kid Tablet drug?
- Isoniazid (100 mg)
- Rifampicin (100 mg)
Interactions of Recox Kid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Recox Kid Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Recox Kid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Recox Kid Tablet?
- Avoid interaction with other medications
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Have age above 35 years
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Symptoms like unusual tiredness
- feeling of discomfort
- loss of appetite
- urge to vomit or vomiting
- Take caution if you wear contact lenses
- Take this medicine in morning before breakfast preferably
Contra Indications of Recox Kid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Recox Kid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Severe hepatic disease
- Severe liver problems
Top Questions about Recox Kid Tablet
- Why Recox Kid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Recox Kid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Recox Kid Tablet?
- How Recox Kid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Recox Kid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Recox Kid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Recox Kid Tablet?
- Recover Drops
- Recover Syrup
- Recovit Capsule
- Recovit Np Tablet
- Recovit Plus Capsule
- Recovit Total Capsule
- Recovorin Injection
- Recovorin Tablet
- Recox Tablet
- Recox Z Tablet
- Recozol D Tablet
- Recozol Tablet
- Recozy Syrup
- Recozy Tablet
- Recozyme Syrup
- Recticin Rectal Suppository
- Rectof Oz Tablet
- Rectof Tablet
- Iron ferrous fumarate
- Iron Hydroxide
- Iron iii hydroxide polymaltose
- Iron polymaltose
- Iron polymaltose complex
- Iron sucrose
- Isoniazid ip
- Isoprenaline sulphate
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Isosorbide 5 mononitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate