Post your questions about 3D Oha Tablet - in the Forum
3D Oha Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3D Oha Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3D Oha Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Maturity onset diabetes
- Lower blood glucose in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
3D Oha Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3D Oha Tablet drug?
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Visual disturbance
- Temporary visual impairment
- Decreased sensitivity to stimulation
- Deficiency of red blood cells
Composition Salts in 3D Oha Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3D Oha Tablet drug?
- Glimepiride (2 mg)
- Metformin (500 mg)
- Pioglitazone (15 mg)
Working methodology of 3D Oha Tablet
How the drug 3D Oha Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas.
- Decreasing the amount of glucose and controls the amount of glucose in the blood.
- Helping the body make better use of insulin by decreasing the glucose output.
Interactions of 3D Oha Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3D Oha Tablet drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Beta blockers
- Salbutamol or terbutaline
Precautions to be taken for 3D Oha Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3D Oha Tablet?
- Be careful while using it with insulin or renal hypoglycaemics
- Blurred vision
- Check the blood sugar regularly
- Consult a doctor if you have any mental confusion
- persistent abdominal pain
- dark urine
- yellowing of skin/eyes or easy bruising
- Consult a doctor if you have oedema
- congestive heart failure
- hepatic dysfunction
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Do not skip any meal while taking glimepiride
- Swallow the tablet without crushing or chewing with at least half a glass of water
- Symptoms like nausea
- abdominal pain
- anorexia and dark urine
- Take glimepiride just before or with the first main meal of the day
Contra Indications of 3D Oha Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3D Oha Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiovascular collapse
- Children under the age of 18 years
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Renal disease
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about 3D Oha Tablet
- Why 3D Oha Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3D Oha Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3D Oha Tablet?
- How 3D Oha Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3D Oha Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3D Oha Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3D Oha Tablet?