Evion (600 mg) - Capsule
Evion (600 mg) - Capsule - contains Vit E-600 mg - 10 Capsule - costs Rs. 21.8 - Manufactured by Merck (India) Ltd (Merck Ltd)
- Drug Name: Evion (600 mg)
- Type: Capsule
- Unit (Dose): 1 Capsule
- Constituent/Unit: Vit E-600 mg
- Package unit: 10 Capsule
- Price(In Rs.): 21.8
- Price/Unit (In Rs.): 2.18
- Manufacturer: Merck (India) Ltd (Merck Ltd)
- Generic Brand Name: A-tocopherol
- Matched Brand: Matched Brand/Brands of , Vit E, A-tocopherol, Tocopherol, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Di Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Tocotrinols
- Generic Name: Vit E
- Indication: G6-PD deficiency, Acanthocytosis. Retrolental fibroplasia in premature infants exposed to high oxygen concentrations. Intermittant claudication, fibrocystic breast disease and nocturnal muscle cramps. Supplementation in cystic fibrosis. Abetalipoproteinaemia. Enhances Vit A absorption.
- Side Effects: Creatinuria. Impaired wound healing. Abdominal cramps, loose motions and lethargy.
Published in Vit E