Pararose (650 mg) - Tablet
Pararose (650 mg) - Tablet - contains Paracetamol-650 mg - 10 Tablet - costs Rs. 12.9 - Manufactured by Ronyd Healthcare (P) Ltd
- Drug Name: Pararose (650 mg)
- Type: Tablet
- Unit (Dose): 1 Tablet
- Constituent/Unit: Paracetamol-650 mg
- Package unit: 10 Tablet
- Price(In Rs.): 12.9
- Price/Unit (In Rs.): 1.29
- Manufacturer: Ronyd Healthcare (P) Ltd
- Generic Brand Name: Acetaminophen
- Matched Brand: Matched Brand/Brands of , Paracetamol, Acetaminophen
- Generic Name: Paracetamol
- Caution: Alcoholism - G6PD deficiency. Renal or hepatic impairment.
- Contra Indication: Hypersensitivity. Severe hepatic impairment.
- Indication: Analgesic and antipyretic.
- Side Effects: Nausea, rashes, liver toxicity. Leukopenia is rare. Acute renal tubular necrosis. Very rare, blood dyscrasias.
Published in Paracetamol